- Project Objectives defined and budget set by Board and Executive Director
- 1st Consultation of ExecutiveDirector and Project Specialist Team. Objective(s) refined and evaluated from various perspectives of ED and PST. Research questions identified and assigned to PST. Architect drafts working plan.
- Specialist input expanded as necessary.
- 2nd Consultation of Executive Director and Project Specialist Team. Consensus reached for final draft of architectural plans
- Final plans submitted to Executive Director, Project Specialist Team, Peer Review, and Structural Engineer.
- Approved Final Plans submitted to Contractor. Close liaison maintained between architect, re-constructionist, contractor, and structural engineer.
Reconstruction Protocol – Mark Goodman